NTC Glass Probe
The 8 Series NTC Glass Probe are NTC thermistor chips which are encapsulated in a glass envelope. The glass probe provides a hermetically sealed barrier to protect the sensor element from harsh environments. The Series 8 probes are available with dumet wires with or without polyimide tubes for insulation. The construction make these NTC Glass probes ideal for potting into metal housings for immersion in fluids.
- Glass encapsulation provides extra moisture protection and interchangeability
- Proven Stability and Reliability.
- Designed for temperature measurement, control and compensation
- Available with Dumet wires with/without polyimide insulation
- Available in custom probe assemblies
- Industrial, Instrumention
- Chenical Industrial
Shape & Dimensions
Resistance Values @ 25ºC: 1KΩ to 231KΩ
Resistance tolerance: from ±1% to ±20%
Beta Values(25/85): from 2668K to 4535K
Operating Temperature : from -50ºC to +300ºC
DC : from 0.24mW/ºC to 1.5mW/ºC (in still air at 25ºC)
Tel: 07 55324800