Thermistors – Glass
Miniature Axial Glass (GA) & Radial Glass (GR) NTC Thermistors
The NTC thermistor chip is welded to a platinum lead.The device is encapsulated in a glass coating.The glass seal provides a high degree of protection from severe environmental exposures e.g. high humidity applications.
- Hermetically sealed Thermistor
- High Stability at elevated temperatures
- Operating Temperature: -50C to +250C
- Pt/Ir lead wires suitable for welding
- Rapid Time response (<0.2 seconds typical in liquids)
- Dissipation Constant: 0.15mW/C typical in still air @ 25C
- Air flow detection systems
- Blood analysis
- Liquid level sensing
- Platen Temperature sensing
- Medical Catheter devices
- Air Conditioning units
- Fluid flow sensing
DO35 Series NTC Thermistor
The rugged construction of the DO-35 package is ideally suited for applications which cover the temperature range from -40Â°C to +250Â°C with leads that are suitable for welding or soldering.
Radial Glass Encapsulated NTC Thermistor
The BetaCURVE Radial Glass Series NTC Thermistors are the perfect choice for applications that require high stability and performance in harsh environmental conditions. The “A” & “B” Series uses a hermetic glass encapsulated to allow improved resistance to humid environments. With an operating temperature range of -55 degrees Celsius to 300+ degrees Celsius, these NTC glass sensors are suitable for elevated temperatures or where rapid thermal cycling are present. The series is available in the two different sizes with Time Constant (T.C.) of 2.0 seconds when measured in well stirred oil bath. With resistance tolerances of 1%, 2%, 3% or 5%, theses NTC glass Thermistors are suitable for the most demanding requirements.
- Operating Temperate between -55 degrees Celsius and +300 degrees Celsius
- Glass hermetic encapsulation with high resistance to humid environments
- High Temperature Stability
- Available in 1%, 2%, 3% and 5%, tolerance at 25 degrees Celsius
- Fast Response Time
- Dissipation Constant (D.C) = .095m/W degrees Celsius in still air
- Temperature measurement and control
- Sensor for engine temperature control
- Hot water boiler systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Refrigeration control
- In environments where thermal shock and humidity are present.
Radial Glass Thermistor – Glass interchangeable
Hi Temp(500°C) – NS111 Series
New patented technology enables the NSIII series to monitor temperatures up to 500°C. In the past RTD’s and Thermocouples have dominated the high temperature market. Ideal for flame and exhaust gas temperaure monitoring applications.
Glass Probe Thermistor- 8 Series
The 8 Series Glass Probe Thermistors have been developed for harsh liquid environments. Hermetically sealed, they have excellent stability over long periods of time in harsh conditions. The probes are ideal for encapsulating in metal housings . A range of tolerances are offered from +/-1% to +/-20%.